Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. Opportunities to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and doctoral programs which focus on business administration, international business, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others.
EU Business School is comprised of five campuses located in Spain, Switzerland, Germany and Online.
EU campuses can be found on the sunny Mediterranean coastline, at the foot of the Swiss Alps and in the economic capital of Germany, offering students the opportunity to live in four distinct and enriching European cities, or to pursue their careers while studying online.
The undergraduate programs are six-semester, three-year programs that allow students to transfer between our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and Online. In addition, students may choose to obtain a dual qualification
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
- EBBA – Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
Master’s programs have been specifically designed for aspiring professionals who wish to further develop their skills and knowledge in a specific business discipline to move up the career ladder or change professional direction. We offer one-year degrees as a full-time master’s program as well as a part-time, two-year degree on our Munich campus for students.
MBA programs are available in one-year, full-time or two-year, part-time options. They are designed for aspiring professionals who wish to further develop their skills, move into managerial positions or change career path. We offer a variety of specializations, ranging from the traditional to the most up-to-date areas of business
- International Business
- Communication & Public Relations
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
Please feel free to contact us for more information at email@example.com or call us +41 79 342 94 50 (Monday – Friday: 12h – 20h)
We will be more than happy to assist you with any inquiries