Students are being exposed to a broad range of courses covering the inter-related areas of the hospitality industry, by means of theoretical and practical work within the School and by regular periods of internship in recognized hotels, restaurants or related institutions.
Located in the Swiss Alpine village of Bluche, Les Roches has 3 campuses; Switzerland, Spain and China.
With a total students population of more than 2’700 (1900 on campus) and 100 nationalities represented, the students to faculty ratio is 15:1.
The academic programs are
- BBA in Global Hospitality Management
- Diploma in International Hotel Management
- MBA in Global Hospitality Management
- International Hospitality Management Diploma
- Marketing Management for Luxury Tourism Diploma
- Summer Experience and English skills development programs
Please feel free to contact us for more information at email@example.com or call us +41 79 342 94 50 (Monday – Friday: 12h – 20h)
We will be more than happy to assist you with any inquiries